What are log files? Log files are combination of your data including browser type, Language set in your browser, cookies, date of request you have made to our server, time of request and ISP Internet service provider. Most of the website serving online are collecting log file for providing you better service in term of search query.
Like any other website, PickDLL.com uses ‘cookies’. Be informed that cookies are used to store information of visitor. The information including visitors’ preferences on site, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. Keep in mind that the information collected is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
Have Any Question related to Privacy?
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
PICKDLL.COM does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.